AT SCHUMACHER & BAUER, DDS
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces. It uses clear, metal free, removable, retainers to straighten your teeth. They cannot be seen at a conversational distance and you can take them out when eating and drinking.
How does Invisalign work?
A 3-D mold is created using custom impressions, pictures, and X-rays so we can create the perfect fit. Dr. Bauer then designs your treatment plan with a computer program so you can see exactly how your teeth are going to progress. A series of BPA – free clear aligners (retainers) are made, and you wear each set for one week each. The average treatment takes less than 6 months.
Is Invisalign for me?
Invisalign is a great solution for those that:
- Have always wanted straighter teeth
- Want to stop chipping or shifting of their front teeth
- Do not want to have traditional metal braces
- Do not want to come as frequently as traditional braces requires
- Want no food restrictions
- Want to brush and floss like normal
For more information visit www.invisalign.com
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Interested in learning more about Invisalign? Contact the Schumacher & Bauer, DDS team today at 614-451-1110 or request an appointment online.