VENEERS AT SCHUMACHER & BAUER
Veneers are custom made pieces of porcelain used to recreate the natural look of your teeth.
What are the benefits of veneers?
- Because each veneer is custom made for you, it is very difficult to tell the difference between your natural tooth and the veneer.
- Unlike natural teeth, veneers resist coffee and tea stains.
- Your natural teeth remain largely intact with only a minimum amount of tooth structure being removed.
- For teeth that will not whiten, veneers can be a great alternative to get the bright smile you’ve always wanted.
- For minor twists, overlaps, and gaps, veneers can be a good alternative to braces to achieve the smile you want.
What are the downsides of veneers?
- A small portion of your tooth is removed, so a veneer is considered a non-reversible treatment.
- Because they are custom made, it is usually a two-week process between the original appointment and when the final veneers are placed on your teeth.
How are veneers made?
Our veneers are made onsite by the certified ceramists of Neverov Dental Design. Every veneer is custom made for each person to get the perfect fit and match. Being able to meet the ceramist that makes your veneers allows you to communicate any special requests and you are welcome to watch the entire process yourself!